“You are worried and upset about many things, but few things are needed–indeed, only one.” Luke 10:41b-42a
Making the decision to become a disciple of Jesus requires humility, repentance, and faith. In Jesus’ time, disciples were encouraged to follow their Teacher so closely that the dust stirred up by the Teacher’s steps would settle on the disciple—to literally follow in His footsteps.
Our goal, as a family in Christ, is to encourage daily interaction with God through His Word, prayer, and the proper use of our Spiritual gifts so we may follow Him. Our relationship with Him is of paramount importance at all points in our Spiritual maturity.
MAKE disciples by:
- Pray: Being intentional in our personal relationship with God.
- Learn: Recognizing God is the only Good Teacher and Scripture is His message to us.
- Obey: Consciously choosing obedience as the Holy Spirit transforms our hearts and minds to live victoriously.
- Gather: Coming together in Christian community and allowing honest access to our personal struggles through Life Groups and/or a Gospel mentor relationship.
- Commit: Investing our love, time, and resources into the lives of others.
If you are interested in learning more about being a disciple of Jesus, or if you would like to find a Life Group in the area please contact us.