“‘Come, follow me,’ Jesus said, ‘and I will send you out to fish for people.'” Matthew 4:19
Our Father sent His son to rescue a broken world. It is our belief, as disciples of Jesus, that we are to reach out to those who do not know Him. Only by first accepting the call to first come and follow Jesus, can we then go to show others The Way.
Jesus intentionally invited and challenged His disciples as they walked with Him in ministry. As a body of believers, we seek to follow His rhythmic model of reaching out and drawing in. We recognize that the Church is a body of believers, not a building, that exists to share, not hoard, the love of God with a hurting world.
We GO by encouraging each other to:
- Rely on the Holy Spirit to guide us in ALL parts of our lives.
- Serve with joy and honesty where God has placed us in our families, careers, and community.
- Discover and steward the Spiritual gifts to which we are given.
- Providing physical and Spiritual care for disadvantaged people groups locally and globally.
- Lead others in discovering Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior through sharing our story about Him.
If you are interested in learning more about being a disciple of Jesus, or if you would like to find a place to serve in the area please contact us.